A large number of historical sites like Buddhist, Mantra, Residential, Rock Bugs,
Swat Valley is an inspirational valley. Swat has the top 10 historic places listed below:
- Buddhist Monastery – Central Mardan – UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gandhara on main mardan ,Mingora Road.
- Jahanabadabad – On the face of a large rock near Jahanabad, there was a large segment of Boha in the 7th century.
- Odramgram – Another Image Settlement Site, where in 327 BC Alexander fought one of his battles.
- The ancient Mosque Swat and Raja Gera Castle – the rest of the 11th century the mosque built by Sultan Mahmud Ghazni is located near Udegram, along the slope.. The site of the King Gera’s empire on the hills, which was lost by the Italians in the 1950s.
- Barikot -Ancient settlement of Bazira conquered by Alexander the Great in 327 BC.
- Shingerdar Stupa Ghalegay– A large stupa built by King Power to become part of this verse of Lord Buddha.
- Semigram Stops – An important archaeological site of Buddhist era for its fly on the top of the hill. It is located 45 km from Saidu Sharif and about 22 kilometers from Barikot.
- Bakra Stupa – One of the most important budget ministers in Saidu Sharif remains. It was discovered by Italian specialist experts in the 1950s.
- Churchill Picket – On the other side of the Chakdara Bridge, it is situated above the on top of Damkot Hill . Winston Churchill served here in 1897 as a young British officer.
- Swat Museum – One of the best collections of Gandhara statues from Buddhist sites of Swat.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!