Sufid Mahal Marghazar
The White Palace of Marghazar was inbuilt 1940 by the primary king of Swat, Miangul Abdul Wadud (Badshah Sahib) within the small city of Marghazar located at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif. The identify was given to the palace because it was constructed of white marble. The palace now serves as a resort. The White Palace at Marghazar was the summer time residence of the Wali of Swat, Miangul Jehanzeb. Positioned at 7,000 toes above sea degree on Marghazar Hill, it was later transformed right into a vacationer resort.
please subscribe International Data for movies.
tourism swat valley